Our Wara purse is a wearable piece of art! It’s handmade by artisans using locally sourced rayon silk in the Bolivian Andean Plateau. Artisans usually take around 28 hours to produce these macrame pieces. For the amount of knots more than 280 meters of silk ribbon are used!
• Elaborate macrame Palms pattern is the soul of this purse.
• Macrame strap is also made from Gold & Nude tone Bolivian rayon silk.
• Unlined, but knots are knotted tightly together so belongings aren’t lost.
• Features magnetic snaps closure.
• Will fit phone, wallet, keys, lipstick and hand sanitizer or other daily essentials.
• Includes a velvet cover for storage.
• Wara purse will retain its shape and beautiful appearance for years with proper care.
Strap Length: 20″
Fringe Length: 14″
Ethically made by artisans in Bolivia. Designed in Miami, Florida by Melissa Lara